Saturday, October 25, 2008

I love Trevor. That is a blatant fact. He compliments me so well. He believes in me and it makes me feel like I can honestly do anything. It is interesting how the more we talk about our future and what we want the more I feel absolutely confident that he is perfect for me. My dreams are his dreams are our dreams. It is a full feeling. Plus isn't he dreamy? Look at how blue his eyes are. He is something else.

On other thoughts, my goal was to have all of the major decisions for the wedding made by the end of October. I am pretty well done truth be told. We decided on a caterer, a band, and our invitations will be sent to be made soon. Those were all of the major decisions that had needed to be made and here they are almost done-- a week early even. We are pretty good at this if I do say so myself and since I am saying it I have to admit that of course we have had so much help already with everything wedding related. People have loved on us so much. It is a grand thing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awwwww.... you two are cute!