Sunday, January 11, 2009

New addition!

So Trevor and I are now the proud and loving parents of a half great dane half lab puppy. He is precious and wonderful. He, Louis Shulman, is already, at around eight weeks old, potty-trained and he sleeps through the night. I love him, so very much. We both do. He lives with Trevor, but he is over at our house a lot. My dad surprisingly enough really likes Louis and lets him be around. An accomplishment for a man who has sworn our family will never have a dog. He, Louis, really likes the Bates' house too. Their chocolate lab Ginger and Louis play so well together which is funny to me because Ginger is full grown and our baby just thinks he is. Anyway, I don't know how to post pictures, but maybe Trevor will after he reads this. I did put some on my facebook for those of you who can find me on there.

Wedding related: I need to send out the save-the-dates. pronto. and that is pretty much what has happened since the last time either of us has written.

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

i'm such a geek, I'm heading over the facebook right now to see pics.

I saw the last puppy at Hannah's and I almost melted into a puddle on the floor....

'cause that's what I need right now...a puppy!