Monday, December 29, 2008

We just spent a fabulous night in Little Rock working on our invitations. They are going to look beautiful and it is all because of our friend Cathy who is doing them as a gift to us. I was blown away when she initially made her offer and continue to be so impressed with her. Having Cathy in our lives is such a gift, as I feel like all of the Little Rock families are. There is such a close friend network in LIttle Rock that I have been immediately accepted and loved right into just by being with Trevor. It is like a family and it is so beautiful. Most people miss the whole village rearing idea these days, but it definitely exists in Little Rock and it's a really great thing to see and to be a part of.

Also, on another note, I bought an ipod nano with my Christmas money. It comes with a free engraving and I had it engraved "Elly Bates" because really, that it is forever, and in so soon of a time. Strange, but almost painfully exciting.

No comments: