Tuesday, December 9, 2008

So I, Elly, hate to post, but I sort of made a deal with Trevor that we will alternate posting turns and I am up. I have to pleasure to say that our Save-the-Dates came in two days ago and they are beautiful. Trevor's best friend since second grade has a wonderful mother who is doing all of our invitation stuff as a gift to us. She really is so great (thanks Cathy!) Anyway, we will be collecting addresses and they should be in the mail before New Years... I haven't really thought about them too much at this point being how I am in the thick of finals, but in like two days I have a month to not have to worry about school at all.

I am obsessed with oncewed.com. It is a blog where pretty much really great original weddings are showcased. These weddings aren't the grand events that are in, say, the Wedding Planner, but they are funky, eclectic, and much more to Trev and my taste. We have gotten a lot of ideas from this site.

Trevor is really into picking the music for our wedding right now. It should be an interesting mix, but very much a representation of us-- the music maybe him more, but he is a vital part of "us."

I don't know how to add more things on to our blogsite, that is all a little bit beyond me, but I will ask Trevor to do it because we have more registries then just Crate and Barrel now. We are registerd at Bed Bath and Beyond, Pottery Barn, and Williams-Sonoma as well. I am sure that list will grow because it is still early in the game of pre-wedding bliss and we haven't found sheets to our liking yet, so just you all wait.

To end this post I will just say thank you all so much for anything and everything that you all have done for us, together or individually, I wouldn't be the person Trevor fell in love with had it not been for the influences other people made on my life and the same goes for him. So thank you, that is what we want our wedding to portray to you all, an intense gratitude.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for you!!